The Montreal International Film Market is a unique event dedicated to the promotion of high quality, director driven films with a focus on International cinema. The event is well attended by film buyers from around the world.
The Montreal International Film Market is located in the Salon Inspiration, level 6 of the Hyatt Regency Hotel located in the Complex Desjardins in the heart of Montreal. The Film Market is open every day from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and offers you many services:
- The Video Library where you can screen at you convenience most of the films of the Festival and also a large selection of the latest canadian productions.
- The Production Exchange Program. This program facilitates the exchange of future production project. You will find more information under the Production Exchange section of the Internet site.
- The Internet Café with the best espresso in town. Not only is it the best but it is also free.
- The Film Market is a meeting point for film professionals. You are welcome to set up your meetings here.
- The Film Market is also the place where you can advertise your film, leave documentation, post cards and other promotion material.
Access is restricted to accredited profesionnals.